There are dozens of solid website hosting and marketing platforms to choose from out there. Selecting the right platform for your company website can be a daunting task whether you’re starting from scratch or wanting to move your current site. There's an option out there provided by HubSpot that seamlessly integrates every important website marketing and management tool you need, all on one platform. But that's just one reason why your business' website should be on HubSpot.
For anyone considering becoming a HubSpot user, I thought it would be helpful to talk about why it is Laire Group’s favorite website platform to use. We love HubSpot for our own marketing and sales needs and we recommend the HubSpot platform to our clients. Our success and our familiarity with the platform is why we’re a HubSpot Platinum Certified Agency Partner.
HubSpot has a robust set of tools that can boost your marketing and sales efforts. Typically it’s for businesses interested in a better way to attract website visitors, convert them into leads and close sales. Check out this article to see HubSpot’s pricing information and the different plan options. I’ll keep this blog specific to HubSpot’s website tools.
Hosting Your Website on HubSpot
Let’s start at the beginning. If you’re using HubSpot for the first time, you have two options for your website. You'll either start fresh with a new website or migrate your current site "as is" to the HubSpot Content Management System or CMS platform.
A new site is a blank canvas. You can use HubSpot’s website templates or you can seek help from a HubSpot web designer and developer team. Your path here really depends on the purpose of your new site. If creating a lead generating website is on your mind, take a look at this blog, HubSpot is definitely for you.
If you already have a website you love, migrating your existing site to HubSpot from Wordpress, Wix, Weebly and more is a simple process for you. HubSpot does all of the work! Depending on the size of your site and the number of pages you want to migrate, the process typically takes two to three weeks.
Once you’re set up and your website is plugged into its new home, it’s time to enjoy all of the benefits!
HubSpot = One Stop Shop
Like I mentioned at the top, HubSpot has a wide range of tools that make it an option for businesses that are using a portfolio of different tools. You can have one program (HubSpot) instead of having your website hosted on one platform, using a different program to track data and third program to create forms.
Our Favorite HubSpot Website Tools
- Web page creation - HubSpot makes it simple to create new website pages and landing pages. You can use HubSpot's templates or a web developer and your team will never have to touch a line of code to make a clean, professional web page.
- Blogging tools - HubSpot’s integrated blogging tools make it simple to publish and optimize helpful content to your website while integrating with the other areas of your website.
- Data and reporting - As marketers, we’re fans of numbers. We want to see what is and what isn’t working. HubSpot offers built-in analytics to track the success of every page of your site.
- Search engine optimization tools - On-page search engine optimization (SEO) tools with HubSpot make it so non-experts can optimize website pages.
- Conversion methods - We’re in the business of capturing and delivering leads for ourselves and our clients. There are several ways to do this. HubSpot makes them all possible with lead flows or pop-ups, calls-to-action, forms, and downloadable offers.
- Unlimited file storage - Do you need a place to store your digital brochures, ebooks or images? HubSpot plans include a file manager that has an endless amount of space.
It's also worth noting that every webpage using HubSpot is editable. This is worth nothing because there are website platforms that won’t even let you change your favicon.
If you’re ever in over your head, there’s no need to worry. HubSpot has an incredible technical support team available through email, live chat
If you couldn’t tell, we’re fans of HubSpot here. I hope you are too. If you have any HubSpot or website related questions, reach out to us. We’d love to chat with you about how we can make HubSpot work for you.
Ready to make the jump to HubSpot but want to know what to have on your website to make the most of using HubSpot as well as your other marketing and sales efforts? Check out this helpful guide book to ensure you include the must-haves on your website to make it a powerhouse!